Step-by-step Installation guide
- Log into your Bitbucket instance as an admin.
- Go to the Bitbucket administration.
- Click Find new add-ons under the add-ons section.
- Locate Git Flow Chart via search.
The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Git Flow Chart.
You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Git Flow Chart begins to download.
- Jira will now download and install our awesome add-on !
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
Changes in Bitbucket
After installation, you will see the following changes in Bitbucket
- A new navigation item called "Git Flow Chart" becomes available when browsing a repository.
As shown in Screenshot 1
- Go to our configuration page to find out how to configure Version & Component Sync correctly.